Blog Directory CineVerse: Pass the popcorn and join the poll

Pass the popcorn and join the poll

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For June, CineVerse asks the question: What is the greatest summertime popcorn movie (meaning film released during the summer season) of the last 30 years? Vote now by participating in our new poll, found on the left sidebar of our home page.

Meantime, here are the results of May's poll, which queried: What is the greatest movie quote of all time?
  • "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" (Gone With the Wind): 33%
  • "Here's looking at you kid" (Casablanca): 20%
  • "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." (The Godfather): 20%
  • I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." (On the Waterfront): 6%
  • "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." (Sunset Boulevard): 6%
  • "What we've got here is (a) failure to communicate." (Cool Hand Luke): 6%
  • "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" (Apocalypse Now): 6%

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP